Working with us!
At batyr, we make sure we have fun while doing important work. We care deeply about those we welcome into our ‘herd’ and do our best to support our team.
We do this by:
- providing ongoing professional training and wellbeing sessions
- structured internal and external mentoring
- wellbeing leave – your personal leave doesn’t just have to be for sick days, at batyr you can also use this leave to support your mental health and wellbeing
- mid-year and end-of-year retreats
- flexible working arrangements
So what are you waiting for? Apply today and join the team!
All of our employees have an active interest in tackling the stigma in young people around mental health, and are aligned to batyr’s five values; empathy, inclusive, balance, positive and bold.
If you want a workplace where you can bring all of your full, weird and wonderful self to the office each day, and access some pretty amazing benefits…this is the place!
As with all of our employees, you will have an active interest in tackling the stigma around mental health and are aligned to batyr’s five values; empathetic, inclusive, balanced, positive and bold.
Employment type: Unpaid Internship
Location: Sydney, NSW
Start: June 2021
The Innovation Intern will be responsible for supporting our Innovation Lead in the implementation of the batyr Innovation strategy across a number of initiatives and engagements. The role will report directly to the Innovation Lead based in Sydney NSW.
- Support innovation engagements with teams across the organisation.
- Assist with creation of project materials and resources, including project briefs.
- Support the development of new and existing projects to help batyr foster a culture of innovation.
- Provide ad hoc support for innovation initiatives.
- Contribute positively to the batyr culture and embody our values.