batyr have partnered with Dr. Tim Sharp – aka Dr Happy – a clinical psychologist who is at the forefront of the positive psychology movement and founder of The Happiness Institute to bring you: batyr@work.
batyr deliver a range of programs designed to:
- Foster better mental health in the workplace
- Empower employees to have open and honest conversation about mental health
- Provide tips and resources to improve help seeking and support
Beyond the clear benefits to personal wellbeing, mentally healthy workplaces have:
- A more engaged workforce
- A reduction in absenteeism
- Easier talent acquisition
- Greater collaboration between staff with improved productivity
Request a program at your workplace
By supporting the batyr@work program, not only will you be improving the mental health knowledge of your workforce, you will also contribute to the work batyr do in schools around the country, creating a better future for our youth.