Our impact to date
“I am so glad I came to this workshop. It is one thing to know you aren’t alone in how you feel but hearing real stories from real people makes that message really sink in. Thank you for an amazing workshop“
Being Herd Participant, SA, July
For all you number lovers, below is a snapshot of quarter three:
- 7 Being Herd workshops delivered in Sydney, Gosford, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane
- 53 young people now equipped with the confidence and skills to share their experiences with mental ill health with others
- 24 young people supported with one-on-one training to share their story in our structured school and university programs.
- 99 High School Programs delivered across NSW, VIC, QLD, ADELAIDE and ACT. So close to hitting the 100!
- 33 Uni Programs delivered at our University Partners ANU, UTS, USYD and UNISA
- A new batyr record was set! We ran 42 school and uni programs in a fortnight in September, that’s a whole heap of young people hearing how they can take charge of their mental health and support their mates.
New Australian first trial, 5 gala balls, students fund a program, uni students running 350km for mental health!
Behind the numbers are some incredible stories from our herd.