Dr Happy’s Top 5 Tips for Coping with Exam Stress
1. Do what you can and accept you can’t do everything
2. Keep active and get plenty of sleep
3. Find a study-buddy (good friends can be very good for stress busting)
4. Keep things in perspective (there is life after exams)
5. Make some time to have at least a bit of fun
We know exam time can be a stressful period, so we have enlisted the help of our Chief Happiness Officer at batyr Dr Happy to give us his top tips for coping with stress during exams.