Position: University Program Manager – batyr at UniSA
(Full time, Adelaide Location)
The University Program Manager will be responsible for the implementation and growth of the batyr university programs. This role will be pivotal to the success and growth of batyr. The University Program Manager will assist in the direction of batyr’s core university programs nationally, and as such the development of the batyr University Team
- *Responsibility for the recruitment, training and ongoing health of the batyr Chapter within the University of South Australia (UniSA). This involves engaging with University students to establish a volunteer structure and leadership opportunity for students to drive programs and opportunities centred on promoting mental health and wellbeing, improving mental health literacy and help-seeking among students.
- *Responsible for the implementation, on-going development at a local level, feedback
and evaluation of the batyr University Program.
- *Key stakeholder management within the University partnerships. Working closely with
the University structures, including Schools, Divisions, Central Units, the Student Association, staff responsible for student support services including; accommodation, careers, counselling, disability, international student support and learning advice services.
- *Recruitment of individuals onto Being Herd (speaker training) workshops.
- *Implement feedback processes for stakeholders.
- *Manage expectations and execute on commitments made in the University contract.
- *Attend and/or present at conferences relating to the program and batyr.
- *A relevant undergraduate degree or demonstrated equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- *High-level verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including experience in the delivery of presentations.
- *Demonstrated knowledge, experience and an active interest in tackling the stigma in young people, around mental health as a well a desire to facilitate positive behavioural change.
- *Demonstrated previous experience in building and leading a team working towards specific project goals and objectives.
- *Highly developed organisational and project management skills and experience in managing multiple priorities and projects within tight timelines.
- *Strong relationship development and leadership capabilities.
- *Empathetic and positive.
- *Desire and openness to develop and learn.
- *Innovative thinking & flexibility with an ability to follow plans in order to achieve long term goals.
- *Ability to work independently and report often with limited supervision to establish programs and the University Chapter team.
- *Current Working With Children Check.
- *Must be able to travel interstate.
- *Current Drivers License.
- *Familiarity with the higher education sector and key issues facing university students.
- *An understanding of education and learning processes (program delivery, training and evaluation) that enable the delivery of first-class programs designed to develop and promote young people’s mental wellbeing.
- *CRM and intranet software experience (e.g. Salesforce, etc.), MS office, OSX, etc.
- *Experience in program management and delivery, or, management experience in the private sector, preferably both.
- *Current Drivers License
Download the full Job Description here: batyr I University Manager UniSa JD I 2016
How To Apply
Send your cover letter and CV addressed to David Lt at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Description in the subject line by Sunday July 24th
Position: Company Secretary batyr
(Voluntary, Sydney Location)
The Company Secretary holds primary responsibility for ensuring Board processes and procedures run effectively and efficiently as well as compliance with duties under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), ACNC Regulations 2013 (Cth), and any other relevant legislation. Company secretarial duties include: adequately preparing for meetings, attendance and undertaking allocated follow-up tasks, office and site visits as necessary, as well as being available for ad hoc discussions from time-to-time.
The Company Secretary is accountable to the Board, through the Chair, on all governance matters and reports directly to the Chair as the representative of the Board. All Directors have a right of access to the Company Secretary. In addition, the Company Secretary will provide assistance and guidance to the CEO as required and will work closely with the CEO on day-to-day administrative and management matters. On these day to day administrative and management matters, including the oversight and implementation of compliance programs and governance administration, the Company Secretary will report directly to the CEO, but has a right to raise any matter directly with the Chair if the need arises.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- *Legal Compliance
- *Arrange and Co-Ordinate Board Meetings
You can see the full Job Description at batyr I Company Secretary JD I June 16
How To Apply
Send your cover letter and CV addressed to Sam Refshauge at hello@batyr with the Job Description in the Subject line by COB Monday 4th July
We are always looking for awesome volunteers to help us do what we do best.
If you’re interested in getting involved, get in touch with the team at email@example.com and let us know why you want to join the herd!