Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant
(Full time, Sydney)
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for the organisation and coordination of office operations, administration, procedures and resources to facilitate organisational effectiveness and efficiency. The role will also directly support the CEO as an executive assistant. This role will report directly to the CEO.
- Provide ongoing support to the CEO including managing meetings, diary and external stakeholders where required
- Implementation and development of processes, procedures and policies
- Management and development of systems including Salesforce, Confluence, Google apps etc
- Oversee all administrative, operational and logistical requirements of all team activities & meetings (including weekly team meetings, mid-year & end of year retreat)
- Support the bookkeeper with administrative tasks
- Management of all travel bookings
- Management of inventory including socks for 1 Sock 1 Goal campaign
- Coordinate the batyr training & development program (Including internal & external mentoring, workshops, courses and online resources)
- ￼￼￼￼Ensure that the office and work environment (Sydney & Interstate) is always effective & efficient to ensure a culture of high performance, positivity, inclusiveness & fun
- Management of firstname.lastname@example.org enquiries email account
- Induction & management of volunteers & administrative requirement for the induction of all new staff
- Assisting with the management of events including the annual Blue Tie Ball, batyr Crew Catch Ups, team events etc.
- Perform other related duties as required by the CEO
- 2+ years experience in an operations, administration or executive assistant role
- Active interest in tackling the stigma, in young people, around mental health as a well a desire to facilitate positive behavioural change
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills in order to manage the diverse tasks and interact with a variety of stakeholders in a fast paced and intense environment
- Outstanding communicator, both orally and written, with ability to speak with a batyr voice
- Proven track record of juggling multiple projects & competing priorities ie. Top notch time management & prioritisation skills
- Event coordination/management experience and expertise
- Ability to work independently across a growing & spread out team
- Positive and enthusiastic collaborator with a willingness to uphold the inclusive and upbeat culture at batyr
- Experience in the management and integration of volunteers into a bigger organisation Ø Human Resource management or similar experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Confluence, Google Apps & online payment portals
How to Apply:
Please address your application to Sam Refshauge, CEO, and send your cover letter and CV to
Applications close Monday 29TH August @ 9am AEDT
You can see the full JD here Office Coordinator.Executive Assistant JD 2016
We are always looking for awesome volunteers to help us do what we do best.
If you’re interested in getting involved, get in touch with the team at email@example.com and let us know why you want to join the herd!