Work Type: Full Time
Location: University of Technology Sydney
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000pa (inclusive of super) depending on experience
Start Date: January 2017
University Manager: UTS
Work Type: Full Time
The University Program Manager will be responsible for the implementation and growth of the batyr university programs. This role will be pivotal to the success and growth of batyr. The University Program Manager will assist in the direction of batyr’s core university programs at their local campus, and as such the development of the batyr University program and team
- Leadership, recruitment, training and ongoing support of a batyr Student Executive Team by working within the batyr University Program framework.
- Responsible for the implementation, on-going development at a local level, feedback and evaluation of the batyr University Program.
- Key stakeholder management within the University partnerships. Working closely with the University structures, including faculties, union, units, accommodation services, counseling services and students.
- Recruitment of individuals onto Being Herd (speaker training) workshops.
- Implement feedback processes for stakeholders.
- Manage expectations and execute on commitments made in the University contract.
- Attend and/or present at conferences relating to the program and batyr.
- The successful candidate will report to the University Teams Manager and, on request, will be required to present project and program updates to the CEO and team
- Additional projects as the University Team Manager sees fit and as they arise within the growing organisation
Access the full JD and view the selection criteria: university-manager-uts
How To Apply
Send your cover letter and CV addressed to David Lt at email@example.com with the Job Description in the subject line by COB Monday December 12th
We are always looking for awesome volunteers to help us do what we do best.
If you’re interested in getting involved, get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you want to join the herd!